Tuesday, December 27, 2005

stacks of posts

24/12/2005
Christmas was a blast! =) celebrated midnight mass wif the company of my sis, peiwen, jamie and jamie's fren!
sadly 2 of the closest pple to me cudnt make it...
well, at least they were in my heart :)
both parents were on duty dat nite..
was siting alone in church til peiwen arrived round abt 11.15pm.
sis reached at 11.30 n her frens at 11.40.
felt quite alone.. mass was different. the whole experience was different.

after mass which ended ard 1.20am peiwen & i headed over to her hse for supper and to play taboo wif her elder and younger sis. twas fun i must say :) got home abt 3+ and slept by 4+.

25/12/2005
got up abt 11+, showered, changed and dropped by to visit my grandma cos she wasnt feelin too well.. after visitation, parents took sis & i to parkway to have lunch at Swensens :)
after lunch, we walked ard in parkway for a bit b4 we all went our seperate ways.
sis waited for her fren to pick her, parents sent me to city hall - where i took the train back to tamp to meet Jon for a while den headed over to city hall agn to meet my darling cuzy & gang!
headed to Esplanade's Thai Express for dinner..
after dinner, beckie, keong, nic & qin left while cuzy, CP, javvy, peiwen & i walked over to clarke quay and cabbed over to Coco Latte. chilled out at the bar downstairs wif 2jugs of stella artois b4 heading upstairs to dance & prance ard wif some gd music.
left coco latte round abt 1+ and reached hm abt 2. slept by 3+.

26/12/2005
a day to remember!
ahhheemmmm... okie.
lets get dis straight. i am still in a bit of a shock still. up til now.
i jus got my belly pierced today! on this very day! yikes quite pain i must say.. but as of today (27/12/2005) aint so pain anymore.. slowly getting better :)
quite exiciting la i must admit. hurhur
for the not-so-faint hearted, if u wanna view the video on how it happened, jus drop me a msg.. haha! :P
fun fun fun! claudia paid $75 for me to do the stunt.
sis was doing the recording. hurhur. she was jus as nervous as i was. so cute... ;)

27/12/2005
spent the entire day out at sentosa wif parents, grace & danielle (my god-sis). it was so fun! :)
totally enjoyed my time i say!
will post pics below!
we took the luge, chairlift, carlsberg sky tower (twice) hehe.
went to the ferry terminal, so many thots abt my younger days crossed my mind. those times when sentosa din hav buses to take u ard e island.. we also walked abt the fountains, took lots n lots of pics! :P
trigger happy days! hehehe

No comments: